Saturday, January 12, 2013

Beyonders:Seeds of Rebellion

Happy New Year readers.(I know that it has been more than a week but I still feel that i should say it)As I promised you last week I will try to buy my own books for this month.All of my brother and sister banned me from reading any of their book for a month so I have no choice but to buy my own book for this month.
Anyway I do hope you remember that I will be starting to transalate my post into japanese,just saying my japanese really need some brushing so I probably need a couple of month to get my japanese good enough to write a nicely written post but for now you need to bear with my baly written japanese.This book is written by Brandon Mull and it was published in 2012.This is the second book of the Beyonders series.

The High and Low
.The story is more adventurous compared to the first book.
.The characters were more likable than I remembered

.I felt that the author completely ignored Jason

Quick Summary
Jason is now back on the real world,he felt guilty about leaving Rachel alone in that world and he also he need to tell her that the secret word was fake before she confronts Maldor.One day he decided to visit the zoo,once again he heard the music coming from the hippo's mouth and without thinking he went inside hoping it would get him back to that world.Rachel is now on the run,one day she met a woman who can help her training with Edomic(Rachel has a natutal talent for speaking Edomic).She decided to stay with her for a while because she wants to be stronger.After hearing the news that Jason had returned,Rachel thank the woman and took off to find him.After meeting up they decided to meet all the words holder to tell them they don't have to guard it anymore because the word is actually meant for another person but unfortunately they find out that the words holder are getting killed........................................................That's all I will say.

The Conclusion
Like I said the last time Beyonders is a great book.It shows a dark fantasy world but yet I still can feel that it was written for young teen so by doing that it appeals to a lot of readers.This time I felt the book had a far a greater adventure than the last book.This is probably because the events felt more important.Anyway some characters were more likable than I remembered,I know I said the characters were likable when I reviewed the first book but there were still some annoying but likable characters.The only major thing I had to complain was about Jason.Truthfully I felt the author completely Ignored Jason after Jason and Rachel met.
Not to mention that the author made Jason felt useless.Rachel was learning Edomic.She could defeat monsters with that knowledge and that made her a valuble asset but Jason tried to learn the art of sword fighting but that takes years to master and I doubt with the skill he has know will be able to fight three soldiers let alone a monster.Regardless Beyonders is still full of strong characters and a great story that probably will keep you entertain to getthe third book.

Rating:8 out of 10

あけましておめでとうございます、もう一週間以上がたった.しかし私が言うべきであると感じました。約束通りこんげつのあいだ自身の本を読んでみます。実は兄弟の本を借りられませんでした。それで自身の本を買わせます、ところでこんげつのはじめに日本語を使うつもりです。
私の日本語は大変下手のであなたは少し待たけれべなりない、日本語を使かうようになります。
今、あなたは私のひどい日本語を読まさせられます。この本はブランドンマルによって書かれました2010年に発表されました。

ハイとロー
。この話は処女作比べてもっとぼうけんに感じました。
。キャラクターはわたしの記憶よりもっと好ましい。














No comments:

Post a Comment